First Aid At Work Annual Refresher
The First Aid at Work refresher course is for anyone who wishes to fulfill the strong recommendations by the HSE (first aid regulations 1981) that all first aiders in a business should annually refresh their first aid skills. This regulation is valid for every sector in and out of the workplace. This course can be done online or can also be done with one of our approved instructors locally. This course is ideal for many other sectors including Basic Life Support to people who just want to know a little more about first aid.
Please note that if you need to renew your First Aid at Work Certificate you will need to complete an HSE Approved Classroom course.
Keeping first aid skills refreshed is an HSE recommendation and our online course offers an easy and effective method of meeting these recommendations as the course is all video based it is much easier and more interesting.
This course comes with 3.0 hours of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 2 hours and 45 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Conformation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Print your wall certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- 100% online or do the online course then a skill session with one of our national evaluators
- Follows ERC 2010 Guidelines and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- 1-year nationally recognised certificate for £24.95 + VAT
- Engaging multimedia video training
Student Downloads Available with Course:
- First Aid At Work Annual Refresher Student Manual Version V5.1
- Epilepsy and education – information for parents leaflet
- Epilepsy Action leaflet
- EmergencySMS service leaflet
- Workplace Accident Book
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- Work Emergency Contact Sheet
- First Aid at Work Regulations 1981 HSE document
- RIDDOR link to the HSE guide
- Step by Step Guide to COSHH HSE Guide - Link to HSE website
- Link to the HSE website
- Link to the Community HeartBeat Trust is a national charity focused on provision of life saving defibrillation services to local communities.
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- Epilepsy facts and figures leaflet
- Pregnant women and CPR Handout V1.0
- Statistics on fatal injuries in the workplace 2011/12
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- HSE 5 steps to Risk Assessing link to HSE website
- Epilepsy in Action Leaflet (register on www.epilepsy.org.uk)
- Personal Medical Information Sheet
- Essentials of health and safety at work link to HSE website
- Web link to the Joint Epilepsy Council website
- Polish - Pierwsza Pomoc w Pracy Ksiazka studenta V4.0
- Manging Health and Safety Five steps to success HSE Leaflet
- EpiPen Instructions
- Link to HeadSmart website
- Meningitis Now website with many leaflets and resources
- RIDDOR October 2013 Changes